Tuesday, January 26, 2016

A Quick Preview

Needless to say, I was quite excited to receive two advance copies of my book this past week It's a bit hard to believe. Many, many thanks to North Light Books and my editor, Kristy Conlin, for making this happen. The release date remains February 29.

Forgive this shameless promo: it is now available for pre-order from North Light Booksand Amazon. It will also be available after the release date at Barnes and Noble and other bookstores possibly near you. North Light will have the book available on February 29th. Amazon's release is March 29th. Right Now North Light is also discounting it 15%.

It's been a very long endeavor and to see the final product feels great. After viewing it on a computer screen for so long it's at first a bit disconcerting to see it "in the flesh". It didn't take too long to get used to it.

This endeavor started about 3 1/2 years ago when I sent my proposal to North Light Books. It took a couple of years to have the proposal accepted, then another year and half to write it, design it, and print it.

This all started after I had been teaching workshops for awhile. It seemed to make sense to write down all of the stuff I had been teaching. Luckily North Light agreed, and here is the final product. For those who have taken my workshops, you will recognize much what is in here, only done in a very organized way.

I hope you enjoy it.

2 comments:

  1. Very happy for you. Congrats, Michael!!! How exciting for you. Best wishes, Sadami

    ReplyDelete